We unearthed the romantic Rose Garden print for this dress from a large swatch, housed in the archive of one of the most important haute couture mills in France. They printed it just for us, on their super luxe cotton poplin. It has the perfect combination of crispness and sheen. We combine it with a San Gallo organdy trim custom made by a couture quality ricamificio in the north of Italy. A lovely scalloped shape is drawn around the neckline. Crafted in printed cotton poplin from one of the most storied haute couture mills in Lyon, France and a custom made bicolor San Gallo cotton organdy made in Italy.
- 100% Cotton Poplin/100% cotton organdy with San Gallo embroidery
- Lining: 100% cotton voile
- Color: Archival Rose Print
- Fabric COO: France/Italy
- Made in USA
- Care: Dry clean only
- Closure: Back loops with fresh water shell buttons
- Print varies slightly and is unique on each size
Size & Fit
Model is 5’10.5” and wearing US size 4. Fit is true to size
Fitted at chest and sleeve, straight through waist and hip.
Semi-sheer, may require layering or suitable underwear.